You can set your navigation program (hereinafter also “browser”) not to accept cookies, as explained below in the section “Manage cookies and withdraw your consent”. When cookies are disabled, some features of our Site may not work properly.
What are cookies and other technologies
Cookies are small text files allowed by websites visited by users and stored on the device used to access these sites. Users visit the same site again, the browser reads the cookies stored on the device and retransmits information to the site that originally created or installed those cookies. Our platform also uses different types of cookies and other technologies for reading and storing information on the user’s device in order, for example, to carry out statistical analyzes, customize and facilitate users’ browsing experience and remember their preferences.
Cookies are distinguished according to the duration in:
- session cookies, when they are automatically deleted at the end of the connection; And
Based on their origin, cookies can be divided into:
- first-party cookies, when they are set and managed directly by the site manager; And
- third-party cookies, when they are managed by a domain other than that of the visitor by the user.
Furthermore, cookies are distinguished according to their function in:
- technical cookies, which are necessary for the functioning of the platform, including the provision of information society services requested by users. This category of cookies includes analytics, when they are used anonymously and aggregated for information collected on the number of users and how they visit the site, session cookies, which allow you to use the platform, and cookies of functionalities, used for example to save your browsing preferences, such as the language or the products in the cart; And
- profiling cookies, aimed at creating user profiles and using them in order to send and show advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing.
What types of cookies and similar technologies are used by this site and what they are used for
Our platform uses only and exclusively technical and third-party cookies necessary for the functioning of the Site to carry out activities that are strictly necessary to guarantee the functioning or provision of the Service; these cookies do not collect information for marketing purposes and do not require your consent to be installed. Our platform does not use profiling cookies which are installed on your device only with prior consent.
The cookies and similar technologies used by our platform are listed in the table below. We periodically update the table, you can request more information at any time by contacting us at the addresses indicated below.
|Frontend||Cookie tecnico||shop-filodivino.it||sessione e autenticazione utente||30g|
|PayPal||Cookie di terza parte||PayPal Inc.||elaborazione del pagamento||Adempimento obblighi di legge|
If you wish to control the cookies installed on your device by this platform, you can refer to the previous table or access the relevant settings on your browser. Below we indicate the links that you can follow for the main web browsers to view and / or delete the cookies on your device:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&hlrm=nl&answer=95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences?s=cookies&r=5&as=s
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
You can also disable cookies through the portal www.youronlinechoices.com/it.
If you disable the cookies that this platform uses, some of the functions of the same platform may not be displayed correctly.
To oppose the use of profiling tools other than cookies, we invite you to exercise your rights by contacting us at the addresses indicated below.
Your rights in relation to the processing of personal data
Data controller and contacts
This Site is managed by FILODIVINO SOC. AGR. FOR. S.R.L., with headquarters in San Marcello (AN), via Serra n. 46, 60030 – VAT number and tax code 02578620425, Italy, as Data Controller. You can contact us by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 08/19/2022