Who we are
The address of our website is: https://www.shop-filodivino.it.
This site collects some Personal Data from its users.
The Data Controller of the personal data collected and processed when you interact with this Site is, for some of the purposes indicated below, FILODIVINO SOC. AGR. FOR. S.R.L, based in San Marcello (AN), via Serra n. 46, 60030 – VAT number and tax code 02578620425, email address: email@example.com (hereinafter “FILODIVINO SOC. AGR. FOR. S.R.L”).
In other circumstances, indicate below, Partner Wine of Michela Gioia based in Via Donatori di Sangue 8, Jesi (An), email address: firstname.lastname@example.org managed by Partner Wine (hereinafter “Partner Wine”), acts as Data Controller and for some purposes as external Data Processor.
|Data controller: FILODIVINO SOC. AGR. FOR. S.R.L Legal person who determines the methods and purposes of data processing. The Data Controller of FILODIVINO SOC. AGR. FOR. S.R.L is limited only to the identification of the technical-functional characteristics of the platform, product supply, quality assurance and returns management.|
|Data controller: Michela Gioia’s Wine Partner. Legal person who determines the methods and purposes of data processing. The Ownership of the treatment of Partner Wine di Michela Gioia. it is limited to sales, payment, shipping and delivery activities only.|
|Data processor: Michela Gioia’s Wine Partner. The legal person who processes personal data on behalf of the Data Controller. Responsibility for the processing of Partner Wine di Michela Gioia. it is limited only to platform construction, management and maintenance activities.|
|Exercise of User Rights: The User may exercise their rights towards each Data Controller by contacting them at the references indicated above.|
- FILODIVINO SOC. AGR. FOR. S.R.L con sede in San Marcello (AN), via Serra n. 46, 60030 – P.IVA e codice fiscale 02578620425
- Partner Wine di Michela Gioia con sede in Via Donatori di Sangue 8, Jesi (An).
Responsible email address: email@example.com
Information on the processing of Personal Data
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this site, either independently or through third parties, there are: personal data, email, contact data, connection data, data relating to purchases and orders, usage data and cookies.
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by this site are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this site to provide the Service. In cases where this site indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation. Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the owner.
Method and place of processing of the collected data
The Data Controllers adopt the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owners, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owners. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controllers.
Legal basis of the processing
The Owners process Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out “) a fairytale treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the interest taken by the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Controllers to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary for a contract.
The Data are processed at the Owners’ operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Owners.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the data transfer will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of data outside the European Union.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Owners by contacting him at the opening details.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owners and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Holders will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owners in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owners.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Owners can keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controllers may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an Authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of processing the collected data
The User Data is collected to allow the Owners to provide their Services, as well as for the following purposes:
- For sales purposes and related activities. WinePlatform, Data Controller for this purpose, processes your personal data to manage the sale of FILODIVINO SOC products. AGR. FOR. S.R.L through the Site and to provide you with related after-sales services (e.g. assistance, return, warranty). Your personal data are therefore processed for the shipment of your orders and to fulfill the contractual obligations arising, such as for the products. The data relating to the sale, moreover, are processed to comply with the relevant tax obligations of the law in commercial matters and as for example to issue the documents and commercial relating to the sale. Furthermore, should you need pre or post-sales assistance, for example when you contact us for information on the prices of FILODIVINO SOC. AGR. FOR. S.R.L, or to know the details of your shipment, we process your data to respond to your requests and provide customer-care services. The treatment is based on the fulfillment of a contract with the interested party or on pre-contractual measures adopted at his request, as well as on the fulfillment of legal obligations to which the owner is subject. The provision of your data is necessary and, failing that, it will not be possible to proceed with the order or respond to your request.
- To manage and operate through our Site. FILODIVINO SOC. AGR. FOR. S.R.L, the data controller for this purpose, processes your personal data to manage the Site, making sure it is functional and accessible, improving it and updating it to the systems and standards applicable from time to time. FILODIVINO SOC. AGR. FOR. S.R.L may process data such as your IP address and the details of the device from which you connect, for example, to present you the desktop or mobile version of the Site. The treatment is based on the legitimate interest of FILODIVINO SOC. AGR. FOR. S.R.L, consisting in the interest in presenting its activities and products to the public, in ensuring the functioning of the Site, in improving its appearance and user experience. The provision of your data is necessary and, failing that, it may not be possible to provide you with access to the Site.
- For the purpose of managing the user’s interaction with the site of the site, including the creation of accounts by users. FILODIVINO SOC. AGR. FOR. S.R.L, the data controller for this purpose, processes your personal data to manage your interaction with the Site. In particular, FILODIVINO SOC. AGR. FOR. S.R.L your data to allow you to create an account on the site and to manage the data and updates of your account, for example by reporting the information of orders placed. Furthermore, your personal data are processed to allow you to enter or update details about yourself, such as your email address, and to allow you to manage any preferences expressed. The treatment is based on the fulfillment of a contract with the interested party or pre-contractual measures adopted at his request; on the fulfillment of legal data relating to the processing of accurate personal data and updates; as well as on the interest of FILODIVINO SOC. AGR. FOR. S.R.L, consisting in the interest to ensure its users a pleasant experience within the Site. The provision of your data is necessary and, failing that, it will not be possible to proceed with the creation or updating of your account.
- For marketing purposes. By registering and / or subscribing to the newsletter on the Site and with specific consent, FILODIVINO SOC. AGR. FOR. S.R.L, Data Controller for this purpose, processes your personal data to send you email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional (marketing).
To whom your data is communicated or transmitted
Your personal data will be processed by our duly authorized staff, on the basis of their respective needs. Your data will also be processed by our suppliers for technical and organizational services functional to the processing purposes indicated above. These subjects act as our data controllers on the basis of our instructions and in accordance with the contracts signed with us.
We can communicate your personal data to public authorities or bodies and to any other act. In this case, the recipients will act as independent data controllers according to their respective institutional purposes.
To receive the updated list of recipients of your personal data, you can contact us at the addresses indicated above.
In case of transfer of your data abroad, to countries other than through the same level of data protection, we will ensure that the transfer takes place pursuant to Articles 46-47 and 49 of the RGPD your consent, when necessary, or through adoption of any other measure necessary to guarantee the protection of the data being transferred, such as for example necessary necessary of standard contractual clauses according to the model by the European Commission.
Rights of the User
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Owners.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data. The user can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controllers will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owners without prejudice to the fulfillment of the legal obligations that require the conservation of the same.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unhindered transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User’s rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owners indicated in this document. The requests are processed by the Holders as soon as possible, in any case within one month and / or at the latest within 3 months in the case of complexity of the request. The exercise may involve the payment of a fee for the copies requested by the interested party.
Further information on the treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the stages leading to its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose the Data at the request of the public authorities.
Information not contained in this policy
More information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controllers using the contact information.
If the changes affect treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Last updated: 08/19/2022